And I had to do it alone, because Alan was still in bed. Nekkid. And everyone looks a bit freaked out if a nekkid man is chasing sheep. Boy sheep. They'd been munching in the paddock next to our place but the gate between the paddock and our lawn was open. So I chased them out. And later we went into town to see The Zohan.
But then... here's a meme:
You know how sometimes people on your friend's list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when are they working THERE? Since when are they dating HIM/HER? since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you *should* already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out :)
1. First Name: Hana. And get it right. It's not pronounced the same as "Hannah." It's more gentle than that. Prettier. If you can go "ah" everything will be okay.
2. Age: 22, zomg, but I turn 23 next month. Like... the 15th of next month, so, yeah. 1 month to go.
3. Location: We tiny little 2-bdrm farmhouse between Palmy and Pahiatua. But I work and make attempts at studying in Palmy.
4. Occupation: Part-time checkout chick, part-time uni sucker, and that's about it.
5. Partner: Alan, my darling yummy man. Who I never expected to fall for, but have found myself madly happily in love with. Adore him, and living with him. It never did bother me to realise the age difference except right back at the very beginning, when I thought, "Damn, he's gonna think I'm too young for him."
6. Kids: I have none. He has four and two of them are older than me! Okay, technically Joe is also older than me--he turns 23 on Wednesday. But, uh... we won't talk about that.
7. Brothers/Sisters: One brother. Three step-sisters. Other step-siblings on Gary's side, but haven't really had a thing to do with them.
8. Pets: No pets, as of yet.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
- Computer Game
- Upcoming birthday
10. Parents: Mum, who's a kiwi, married to my step-dad (an American) and living in the States. Dad, who's an American, married to my step-mum (an Australian) and living in NZ.
11. Who are some of your closest friends?: pandoras_evil_t
, Alan, Matt, and Ngamiri. thesimpleman
, sometimes, too. :P
My darling has fun teasing me over my rage at getting words wrong. Disorientated verses disorented. Perverse verses perverted. "Extra-sensual perception" rather than extra-sensory. How to pronounce 'tortilla'. It irks me to get it wrong.Fin.